Ruled by; The Prince, The Princess, and The Duchess
Monday, September 8, 2008
Back to Bear Hollow!
Last Wednesday Chloe got to go back to school! She was so disappointed when Alec started 2 weeks before she did and we had a major countdown of "How many more times do I need to go to sleep before I get to go see Miss Molly?" It was a mixed emotion day. I was glad that she was sooooo excited to go back to school and that the countdown was over....but sad that she will be gone 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours. The time is nice, but I miss her! It also bothers me that she does not seem to miss me much while she is gone, maybe being with her cousin Tyson has something to do with that, at least I can pretend right?? I hope she has a great year!
2 comments:
They are so big! When did this happen? I am glad they get to go together!
cute little lady, she is growing up isn't she? YES, I agree, I am tired of going through Jenna's to peak at you guys too. :-)
Michelle
Post a Comment