Ruled by; The Prince, The Princess, and The Duchess

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged

Jenna tagged me a few days ago and I am finally getting around to it. It was much easier than the 100 things about me, but I was held up on the tag 4. I am not well known in the blogging world and don't have many blogging friends. Sorry to those named but I will enjoy reading about you :)
A- Attached or single: Attached.
B- Best Friend: Eric.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, chocolate, chocolate or white, white..never mixed!
D-Day: Friday.
E- Essential Item: Diet Dr Pepper.
F-Favorite Color: Green, always has been, always will be.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears, but only if they are the white or cinnamon ones.
H-Home town: Taylorsville Utah
I- Indulgences: Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream. Eric just made some! Yummy!!
J- January or July?: July.
K-Kids:3; 1 boy, 2 girls.
L-Life is incomplete without: Eric and the kids!
M- Marriage Date: 11/14/97.
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: Earthquakes, Kidnappers and Serial Killers.
Q- Quote: Everything has a place and everything in it's place.
R- Reason To Smile: Life is good!
S- Season: Fall, I love sweatshirt weather.
T- Tag Four: Kim, Michael, Marne, Megan....sorry I don't know that many bloggers.
U- Unknown fact about me: I love Neil Diamond!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor, but it has to be well done! Jerky :)
W- Worst Habit: Not taking the time to enjoy things. I am working on it.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y-Your favorite food: Cafe Rio Grilled Chicken Salad.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the new blog look...way cute. It was fun reading your answers.

The Adams Family said...

I will be tagged... but just because I love the music you have added to your blog. Good taste!
Kim

Nathan W said...

Hey Nikki & Eric. I was just google-ing old friends and came across your blog - nice. Hope all is well, this might make it easier to stay in touch, who knows???