I set Kate in the hall in front of the bathroom while I was helping

Alec do his hair when all of a sudden, she was at our feet. She has been playing around with crawling for a few weeks and has been able to get around alright by rolling and kinda scooting on her leg\booty, as Chloe calls it. Yesterday she got close and got a couple of scoots on her knees in...but today, full out crawling. She hasn't stopped since she figured it out!
Yeah Katie!!
4 comments:
Congratulations...welcome to the world of mobility! Not always fun...
I knew she was close. Your fun now starts. You will have to get a gate for your stairs. I forgot my phone today so I can't call you until I get home to chat about your blog. My grandson is such a genius. I guess he takes after his banana.
Good luck to you now, she is a quick one too!
Go Kate!
Post a Comment